The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, April 03, 2006

The best things in life are free, unless those things cost something.


Well, I think I will go pro.

Yesterday, I surpassed a goal I set for myself many-a-day ago. 200 was the number and 214 is what I got. No, not my I.Q. (pause for snide remarks and jokes)...................... done yet?................. okay, shutty. Anywho, bowling is what I'm referring to. Yes, 214 was my score. I went crazy-go-nuts on those pins. I had the right combonation of strength and hair gel to get things done. I think I'm going to quit now,... you know, end on a high.

Well, here's an update on the car keys thing. Mom came through. That's all.

So, last night I went to Eduardo's for a post-dinner dinner. You see, I had two burgers from Jack in the Box, then about 30 minutes after I got done partaking of the cow elements, a friend called asking if I wanted to go eat. I went but only for social purposes. Plus, I got free chips and salsa and water... but water is always free, right? Well, bottled water, which I HATE paying for. Besides, it's probably some guy with a buttload of bottles pouring water into it with a waterhose connected from his horse's trough. They call it Sam's Choice Purified Water. HAHA.... "purified".....

Are marbles made of marble?

Can you get cornered in a round room?

Do the actors in the re-enactments on Americas most wanted, ever get arrested (because they were seen on TV portraying the criminal)?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • When we were in Venice, they would refill the bottles of Peligrano or whatever that Italian mineral water is. I could tell because, the bottle had condensation on it.

    Also in Austria, I picked up carbonated water, which was something like seltzer because I can't read German. I just held my nose while I swallowed.

    Actually, the closest I've ever had to good old Byrds Mill water(straight from the source(the well) and not from some water treatment facility) was in Austria.

    I think I need to write a book about where the good drinking water is in the world. You can write the introduction.

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Tue Apr 04, 12:44:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >