The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, March 31, 2006

Picture this

When I can't think of anything to write, I post pictures. So, let this mean "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Yesterday, strong storms ravaged the area. You may not be able to tell, but there was hail. I'll prove it:


Hail yeah!


Before...


After.

So, this is just a summary of yesterday.

The last two pictures were part of the 2nd half of the pie auction held at the B.S.U. This time, the the guys made the desserts while the girls had to bid for them. They raised around $1700. WOW! But, to the guys credit, we made some awesome stuff. We made many more desserts than the females. What did I bring? Well, I brought an apple pie (that I didn't make,..... thanks WalMart). But the best thing was what accompanied the pie. Cereal. Not just any cereal. It was cocoa pebbles. Hey, women like chocolate, right?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >