The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Stewpid is Fourever



Ok,... so I'm an idiot.

This marks the third time that I've locked my keys inside the truck. Thankfully, I had my phone with me. I also grabbed my computer before I shut the door. And so, that leads me to now.

I'm outside the UCM.... waiting...... cause I called my mother to bring a key allllll the way to Ada just to unlock my stupidity. When I shut the door this time, I immediately realized the folly in my actions. This also marks the second time that the radio was left "on" while I locked the keys inside. I know new(er) cars have an option or something that whenever the keys are inside the car, you CANNOT be locked out. That WOULD have been a great option to have on the truck. WOULD................

So, now I'm just waiting. At least it's nice outside.................... freakin' Chuck Norris......

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • Thats nice of your mom. Today we drove up I-35 on the was back from TX and saw a sign for ECU. I had to explain to the girls that there was still more to the drive to get to Ada but they thought it was right off the highway. Very glad to be out of the car. Later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Apr 02, 07:34:00 PM 2006  

  • Yah... She is VERY glad to be out of the car! She told me! I'd want out too... : o ) Anywho. I've never locked my keys in the car! (crosses fingers) And, I have manual locks, and windows, so, I'd just be happy to have power locks and windows...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Apr 02, 10:24:00 PM 2006  

  • Yes we live in nowheresville. When I was in DC a few years back, at first I started telling people I was from Ada and then I had to explain where it is in reference to Oklahoma City. After a few times of doing that, I just told them I was the happy resident of Fittstown, then there was no need to explain where I came from because they thought it sounded funny and went along with their own business.

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Sun Apr 02, 11:08:00 PM 2006  

  • if this is still happening you really ought to let me fix it so you don't have to wait on other people anymore...I have powers:)

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Wed Jul 15, 04:27:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >