The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's not me, it's you

It seems like I have no control over my life. And that's good.

This "promising" job opportunity was nothing more than "promising". But that's okay. Apparently God has something better for me. Hopefully, I won't get in His way.

Right now I'm watching the 3 Amigos. It's funny. But I'm not exactly interested in the movie. It's something else.... something else. But you don't know.

Sometimes you think your life is headed one direction then, before you realize it, you're lost. I'm not just referring to the job opportunity but life in general. I haven't made a name for myself, and that makes me wonder if I've wasted my life up to now. How many opportunities have I wasted?

2 Comments:

  • That's a good question. But you shouldn't dwell in the past. "I should have" , "I could have." If there were opportunities that you never heard of, or just passed over, then it wasn't in God's plan for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Apr 19, 12:34:00 AM 2006  

  • well maybe if you don't get the job on this Earth... maybe you'll get one in Heaven.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Wed Apr 19, 02:53:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >