The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, April 17, 2006

Prelude to the championship

In about a month from now, school will be out.

But more importantly, the season finale of Lost will be a little bit more than a month from now. I can see the trail of ants lining up ready to crawl into my pantalones.

I did the annual "washing of the truck" today. It cost me $5! No truck is worth that! It's just going to get dirty again.... especially true for me...... you know, because I live near a dirt road. Some say I'm street, but I can't be... I live on a dirt road.

Well, I matched my previous high in bowling yesterday. 214. Which makes me think that I should go on tour fairly soon. My life is wasted on school and look at what I could have been doing. Bowling was the answer. They should allow you to major in bowling... with a minor in awesomeology. Luckily I was born knowing all about the study of awesome.

Well,... I don't know who reads this blog regularly, but I am thinking about doing the caption contest again. And this time I will promise to announce winners in due time. What will you win? Well, the satisfaction of knowing you won a meaningless contest with no concrete prize. So, I'm sure the motivation will be there.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >