The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Stickball: Catch the Fever!

Why is it that when people say they are abducted by aliens, that they are always violated by an anal probe. So, are aliens just that lonely, or what?

Random thought, I know.

Anyway, every Friday night I go play stickball. I finished up at 2 a.m. It's not wonder that I am a tired Panda when I wake up on Saturday. Our version of Stickball takes place on Ada High's tennis courts and is played with a tennis ball. We have an official wooden stick we play with, which you have to be careful, or you will get splinters. But it's fun, especially the national anthem. Yes, we do the national anthem before each game. I bring out the kazoo and we have a good time. What's missing is the flag... and a John 3:16 sign just beyond the outfield fence.

It's now been 2 months since I've last had a soda water. So, give me some blog 5's (which is like a high-5, only via the blog).

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >