The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, April 20, 2006

This was a waste of your time

I stink... literally.

Just got back from the playing of the basketball. I made a few shots, which is good... However I realized how out of shape I was just a minute into the playing. But I'm glad I went. I need more exercise. I am now a whopping 192 lbs. To me, that's not good. Well, I'd be happy at that weight if more if was muscle, but that isn't that case.

I just realized that I have nothing to talk about. So, I'm going to go into random mode. Here goes...

I hate escalators. One time I tripped on one. I fell for an hour and a half.

But I always wanted to put a slinky on an escalator.

Wow... this was a lousy post.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >