The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vaya con Bacon Bits

Graduation was today. Got to see lot's-O-people wear the ole cap and gown. But it was so boring... I was in a bit of general discomfort. Stupid ceremonies... good thing I had my iPod with me.

So, what's up with Tuna fish?

Random picture time....

Anybody want some bacon?

Anywho, it will be a good while until I post again, unless I post tomorrow before I leave for New Orleans. But that depends how far behind I'll be on packing... which I haven't started yet. And chances are that I'll have some things to buy at Wally World before I leave.

Blog note: I'll be writing an anniversary piece when I get back from the trip. You see, a year ago, on May 15, is the birth of The Gingus Chronicles. Here is my very first post. But, more on this when I get back.

Well, enjoy the bacon bits while I'm gone, and maybe have a little tuna with it, if ya wanna...

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >