The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stitchball

I just got my tetnus shot... ouch... ouch....ouch.... Not really. I might need it since I'll be heading to New Orleans this Sunday for a mission trip. It would be nice to not die... which just happens to be my goal in life... kinda. But, I was told that my arm might be sore in a day or a month from now. Why a month? Doesn't make much sense.

So, I subbed again today. And, like yesterday, I showed them parts of the Best of Will Ferrell vol. 1 and 2. Hey,.... it's education at it's finest. And the last hour of the day, I got to witness a true "American" sport: Stickball. It originated as an Indian sport, but the white man stole that too. So, I got to enjoy watching it instead of an English class. I was surprised how rough the sport is. And you get to tackle people... even females. If I played, I would definitely wear two forms of protection: mouth and crotch.... I gotsta protect the family jewels.

So, now I'm about to go watch some people dance or something. I don't know... somebody invited me, so I'm going. Dancing isn't my thing... I'm a littel too Baptist.

Last thing,... you wanna watch something that will all but waste your time? Well, watch this...

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >