The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, July 21, 2006

House Pirate

I'm in the market... as it were...

Yes, I'm housing "shopping". Not buying, but renting. So, if anybody knows any nice houses for rent, let me know. Looking for a place is already a pain in the butt. Most of the good houses are already gone before I even know about it. Plus, I really want to find a place before all the college kids snatch up all the good ones. And the sooner I find a place, the sooner I can be all situated before I start my job.

I have a roomate lined out (and possibly looking for another roomie). So, I'm looking for a 3 bed + 2 bath. I basically just started looking so I may have a long way to go.

So, it rained today. And the temperature dropped. Now it's only as hot as the sun. Thank God for those solar cold fronts.

Falls Creek again tonight.... It's the last night. I enjoyed it though.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >