The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wired

I really like this picture I took about a month ago. This is becoming one of my favorite things to capture... Highline wires.

I like Milk Duds. The only bad thing about them is that they stick to your teeth. So, your teeth taste like caramel for the rest of the day. Wait.... maybe it isn't so bad...

Well, I'm lazing on a Sunday afternoon. I could do some homework but what is the fun in that? Am I not suppose to be "resting" today? It's God's day!

Jonathan walked into the UCM as I was napping. I woke up to the realization that he was shooting a type of Nerf gun or something at my face. Those things pack a punch. Don't be deceived, it will poke your eyes out. That's why my friends call me whiskers.

Football season is quickly approaching. Is there any better time of the year when football is in full force and basketball is starting? I think not.

Red, red wine. You are not blue.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >