The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Barenaked Ladies

It's been one week ......

Actually it's been more than a week since my last post. So, what's happened?

Nothing....

Well, not really. I've actually been shopping. No, not for bikini underwear. But for a new vehicle. Yes... a new vehicle. Isn't that what most people do when they get a job? I find it a lot easier to buy stuff when I have money. Not a LOT of money, mind you. I'm a freakin' teacher in Oklahoma. And I don't understand why we get paid so little in the first place. Anyways... more rants on that subject later....

I've looked around and am narrowing my choices as to what I'm going to get. This is exciting times for me. This is the very first time I've been able to shop for a new car. It's pretty sweet. I'll let you know what happens on that when something happens. Who knows... maybe I'll get to SHOW you what happens!

The first basketball game is now a little more than a week away. Yes, I'm getting a little nervous. It's not because I don't have confidence in my team, it's because this is a totally new thing for me. I just don't want to let the team down in any way. I want to give them the best possible chance to have fun and win at the same time. Another thing is that I hardly ever have enough time to do what I want to do in practice. There always seems to be something happening that takes away half of the team one day. And considering I only have about 35 minutes at the most to practice, you wonder why I worry like I do. Anyway, I would appreciate your prayers during the upcoming week because it's sure to be stressful.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >