The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh yeah? Truck you!!

Is there a hole in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

Well, it's the first one, and I'll tell you why. I have made the largest single purchase of my 25 years of living. You see, this morning I bought a brand new 2007 Chevy Silverado truck. And oooooo is it sweet. The only thing is that I haven't picked it up yet. I will do that early Sautrday morning.

I'll take pictures and post them on my lovely blog for all to see (and therefore becoming instantly jealous,... j/k).

But, right now I have other things to worry about. Tonight is the Fall Carnival and since I'm a class sponser I have to be present. We are doing a jail. People spend money to have people thrown in jail. Is that redneck enough for ya? This is our fall fundraiser. It's also a pain in the donkey. So, hurry up 8 p.m..... please!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >