The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Chicken fried ice cream.... yum.

It's over! I just took my intermediate level math test for teacher certification. It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. True, several of the questions I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Here is an example of such a problem:
You have two 6-sided dice. What is the chance that you will roll a total of 9 on the next roll?
How the heck do you figure that out???????
Well, I later found out that the answer is 1/9, or a one and nine chance. Aren't you glad you know that now? You can thank me later.
Anyway, I'm so glad that it's over. I can breathe somewhat easy again. Last night I didn't go to sleep until about 5:30 a.m. I tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. My nerves were on end... as opposed to my nerves being on beginning. Stupid, I know. So, I woke up this morning about 11 a.m. So, utilizing my excellent math skills here, I got about 5 1/2 hours of the sleep. Not exactly good the day you are taking a pretty important test. Anyway, I guess I was doing pretty good until I got to the classroom I was taking the test. Apparently, I got there late. Which I wasn't late in the first place. The test is suppose to start at 1 p.m. and I got there about 12:45... plenty of time. But the door was locked. So here I am.... knocking on the door while everybody is looking at me through the peep-hole thing. The lady who was reading the instructions to the rest of the people just kept on reading...... while I was still at the door knocking. I thought she wasn't going to let me in! I wouldn't have been so pissed. $100 spent to just knock on a door. Not cool. But I guess she found a stopping point and decided to open the door for me. So, that was a little embarrassing. Not interesting, but embarrassing.

Texas sucks. I hope they lose in the college world series tonight.

That's all I got. Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >