The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, September 02, 2005

And on the Third Day...



November 1. The day that will live in... Well......... Who knows? Anyway, Third Day announced that they will have a new CD coming out on guess............ November 1. The CD will be called Wherever You Are. Can't wait.

Well, another sleepless night... kinda. I haven't eaten much in the past few days. It's weird. I know I should be hungry but for some reason I don't feel the need to eat. I don't know what's up. There have been a few days where it would be 10:00 o'clock at night and I realize, "Hey, all I've had to eat today where 5 Pringles.... The cheesy kind." Weird. But I think I've figured out a good way to lose weight: BE STRESSED OUT. I think that is my problem. I'm dealing with a little bit-o-everything. Nothing major.... Just growing up junk that I have to live with. Oh, and nothing against Pringles. Pringles are frawsom (mix of freakin' and awesome).

Earlier, Purd and I went to Holdenville to watch a high school football game. I wanted to go because, hey, it's football. And Purd offered to pay for my gas and ticket if I drove. So I was all up ons. You know, I've been everywhere but-holdenville. Say it again... BUTT HOLDENville. Shut up. It's funny to me.

And speaking of football, Oklahoma University opens the season against Texas Christian U. This Saturday in Norman, OK. And, of course, I will be in attendance. Like always. Lot of new faces out there. Hopefully we will be decent. Paul Thompson is The Man. So is A.D. We should be alright. My prediction: OU-41, TCU- 14. Go Sooners!

Today was the first day of my professional career: I substitute teached. I R successful now. More on that on another post. I know you will be waiting in anticipation. Yeah...... uh huh.

That's all.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >