The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, February 20, 2006

Cat Scratch Fever

Kent vs Kitty. And no, "Kitty" isn't a stripper or anything like that. It's a cat,... just so you know.

The Cat won. My left hand is a perfect example of healing power. I was taunting the cat with a pen with a mind of its own. I say again,... the cat won.

So, I've been stuck at home for the past two days because of the weather. Yes, I could have ventured beyond the gates of Vanoss, but I did not embark on such a mission. I trust my own driving, it's just that I don't trust everybody else's. Just like Thomas said, some people think they can drive just as fast in icey weather than normal weather. Stupid people. Gotta love 'em, but we don't have to like 'em.

Something is making me reexamine a frienship I have with another person. Am I crossing some kind of unseen line? Maybe some people just like to assume things without investigation. It's so much easier to judge people without finding out the truth for yourself. Heck, I'm guilty of this. But that doesn't mean it's okay for others to do it to me. It kinda hurts me, I don't like what the person said, even though it's not true.

So, people, if you hear something, find out for yourself what is true. Don't leave it up to others.

You say I am something, but I'm not. You think you know me? You don't even know where to begin. I'm just being a friend. If you have a problem with it, then I'm sorry.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • The Golden Rule

    "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Feb 20, 09:27:00 PM 2006  

  • I finally got out of the house. We went to the big city of Shawnee and came back to Macomb on the way home. Shawnee got snow a lot compared to here, while down here we just got sleet.

    The Stonewall girls lost..by 10 points. They play at Chickasha Thursday I think in area.

    Maybe I should post this stuff in my blog instead of making one huge comment...

    Take care. Don't pay attention to what others say. :-)

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Mon Feb 20, 10:48:00 PM 2006  

  • Well I'd like to apologize for spreading rumors about you that aren't true. My bad!

    By Blogger the rocket, at Wed Feb 22, 12:17:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >