The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Under pressure

I was just thinking... (insert jokes here)....... How would you like to be the guy who dates Superman's ex's? That's a lot of pressure on a guy!

Jim: So, last night?..... How was it?.....
The ex: Well.......
Jim: Yeah?.....
The ex: You're no Superman.
Jim: Dag.

Why did this thought enter my mind? I guess it was because I glimpsed at the tele-vee and saw that Smallville was on. I have yet to see a whole episode. You see, I don't watch a lot of television shows, and when I started watched "Lost" I got hooked. And I'm afraid that if I start watching other shows then I'll be a freakin' couch potato. Nobody wants that... well, except for the networks showing the programs and their sponsors. Stupid commercials...

And speaking of commercials... How bad were the commercials this year for the Superbowl? It was just as good as the game itself... BORING.

You know I have no life when I blog about Superman's leftovers.... dang.

Until next time, vaya con Dios. And here's another random picture:

1 Comments:

  • Hey, did you hear about the Steeler's Super Bowl parade? The refs were the grand marshals. (Oooooohhhh). And they called eleven penalties on the Seahawks, just during the parade. (Ooooooohhhhhh!!!)

    Just wanna let everyone who reads this that I smoked Kent at chess. Oh yeah. I never thought the day would come where I bragged about chess... That's a dag in itself.

    Eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 10, 12:28:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >