The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bored at Braum's

Oh how powerful 1% can be...

When 99% of myself has given up, there is always that lingering 1%...

So many things I wish I could say... but I don't know how. I have the emotions within me without an escape route.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw ECU play basketball earlier today... and boy was it a good game. 3 overtimes. And we won 93-91. OU played Baylor today as well. It was no contest. OU won by 28.

This is a really weird post. I appologize. I'm out of whack. I don't know what to write. I have writer's blog. Get it? Yeah... stupid, I know.

So, to make things better, here's a random picture:
Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • "Writer's blog".... Good one : O )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Feb 12, 12:39:00 AM 2006  

  • I get it all the time. I have such wonderful things to say and then when I click on 'Post' it gets erased from my mind.

    Every night about 9:30 they have to play those ever alluring Braums ads. Why? So we can barely get there before it closes?

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Sun Feb 12, 01:06:00 PM 2006  

  • hehehe I'm know why, but I was reading your post again, and I started laughing at the "writer's blog." And then the look on your face in that pic... HAHAHAHAHAHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Feb 13, 08:21:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >