The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Picture

Let's start things off with a random picture: This is Jeremy. He caused my elbow to lose 4 layers of skin. Things got out of hand. I told him he was stupid and was full of hot air. He didn't take to kind to that statement. To the depths of hell with him!

I just had a great burger from Braum's. 1/3 lb cheeseburger with pepperjack. God Bless that pepperjack.

I'm starting become a little bit more active in another student ministry. It's not that I'm leaving the other behind, it's just that I'm expanding my interests. I'm sick of sitting down, wondering, wishing, pondering what could have been. It's too easy to let life pass right in front of you without doing anything about it. Well, I'm sick of it. No longer will I be the little passive Kent that I used to be. I want to be like Moses... meaning that I want to live life to the fullest. No regrets.

-------------------

I see our fate. I see our past. And all the things that could not last. It's heavy on these eyes. Frozen as I hold this photograph. It's all we're left that's of any worth. And it's so much more than a thousand words. There in this frame is the only way we can endure.

I picture you and me, always. And in this photograph, we're safe.

All I have in my head, are all the words I wished I said. Sentamental thoughts are overwhelming me again. As I stand through a lens of tears. A thought remains of those fallen years. They are all in this frame. Memories I had to perservere.

I picture you and me... always. And in this photograph... we'll stay. I picture you and me, always. In this photograph, we're safe.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >