The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, February 11, 2006

What you want

You're softer than a cannon blast. But your effects much longer last. And I want you just like a hole in my head. But I need you like a meal and a bed. And you say, "Come on, I'm not what you're after." But I know you're not just anyone.
But I'm not what you want. No, I'm not anyone. But if you needed me, then I could be someone.
You're an army in a horse. And you have taken me by force. And all the freedom in this world could not resist the sweet temptation of your sweet elusiveness. So I say "Come on!" as the gate swings open. Cause I know you're not just anyone.
And the lie's always cheaper than the truth. But the lie's all I've ever known of you. Maybe none of this is true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >