The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, March 24, 2006

1st, 2nd, 3RD Retreat! Retreat!

In about 30 minutes I'll be heading to familiar territory: Falls Creek.

The 1st Baptist college ministry will be heading towards Davis, OK, for a retreat. Hopefully, there will be fun, fellowship, and late night antics.

But, after the retreat is over, I'll be heading to norman to catch one of my favorite bands of all time: Third Day. I've seen them several times but this time is different. I'm armed with a camera.

So, I'll be taking many a picture and perhaps I'll share them with you. But, I won't get to do that until at least Sunday afternoon. So, everyone have a terrific weekend, as I strive for.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

p.s. God loves Third Day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >