The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And on the Third Day...

And on the Third Day, He made awesome music.

Well, the Third Day concert rocked my pants off. And I quickly put my pants back on because that is just embarrassing being without pants in front of a few thousand people. It's like that thing that people tell you when you have to speak in front a large crowd: just imagine the crowd without any pants. It's like that only it's the opposite.

David Crowder opened up the concert and did an amazing job. He really knows how to work a crowd. Anyways, here's some photos from the concert.
And there are some of the pictures that I took of the concert. I had floor seats but I wish I was closer. I bought a shirt, which I'm wearing now, and it looks cweet (combo of 'sweet' and 'cool').

I finally caught up on my sleep. I stayed up till 4 or so Sunday night/Monday morning/freaking late/freaking early talking on the phone. But I slept till noon or so. But I was still really tired. But I'm all z'd out now. I am good to go.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >