The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Romans are coming!

Finally!.... A final!

Tonight I will take my first final. I get to use my notes which never happens. So, we'll see how good of a note taker I am. Another good thing is that this final is before finals week actually starts. So, I will complete my first class of the spring semester tonight. And after that it's off to a rousing game of Romans And Christians. This time, hopefully, no dislocated ankles.

Let's see... what else is going on in the world of me? Well, I started jogging last night. And, of course, last night was the first night in a long time that it was near the point of cold. But, I'm a warrior.... whoosh!

Don't you hate it when you have something to say and you don't know how to say it? And what's worse, you don't know the effects of what you might say? That's the problem with me too often. Why can't I just say something without any fear?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

  • It seems to me that you are too afraid of what other people might think about what you say. If you get that out of your system, that may help you realize what it is you really want to say.

    Romans and Christians?!?! I haven't played that since... well... a long time ago!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Apr 26, 11:13:00 PM 2006  

  • Thanks for the comment .... Good to know I'm not the only one out there thinking like that! :-)

    By Blogger A^2, at Thu Apr 27, 09:09:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >