The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Gettin' lucky in Kentucky!

In about 30 minutes I'll be off to the wonderful non-hickish at all state, Kentucky. It's gotta be a wierd state, because, hey.... my name if freakin' in it. That can't be good.

So, woke up around 8 to go to the ole job interview (holy crap, I'm starting to sound old and mature........ so grown up). Got there about 8:55......... talked to this nice lady at Home Depot..... asked me a few questions........ embellished a little but who cares............. left about 9:15 with a job in my hands. Not sure about all the details, but heck, I got a PAYING job. Woohoo! Money! Move over Bill Gates! I'm right behind ya (insert an Ed-best-back-men-of-all-time-joke here)!

After the so-called interview, I had to go take a mandatory drug test. It's one of those pee in a cup things. Never done that before. I was kinda afraid I was going to do it wrong somehow. Now, you may ask, "How in the crap can you mess up peeing into a cup?" Well, the answer is that you probably don't know me very well. I can mess up anything. Like, for instance, buying a cell phone at Bates. Anywho, I did NOT mess up. And, if I might say, peed into the cup without fault. So far... 2 for 2 for the day. I might as well call it quits and leave on a high note.

Well, its about time for my departure. I'm going to miss Oklahoma for the time being. The hurricane could possibly make its way into Kentucky so be praying for us. I'm sure we'll have a great time doing work for the Lord. Should be fun, especially with the group I'm going with.... oh well, and Ed.

Man... hope I didn't forget anything. Bryan's cows are to blame. Dang bovines!

Time to get outs! Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >