The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, April 29, 2006

All my days

All the insecurities of my past catch up to the present, and haunt me still. What happens when I look and see? I see the total of what I am. All my joys and sorrows together. I look away and escape to the future and past because I can't cope with what has made me insecure. I wish I could change the past... But it's me that wishes such. I can not see beyond my own hand... yet I could not see beyond yours as well. I remain to myself... mute. It all leads me to here... in the rain, again.

Will the future present itself in a new light? The innocence of time is broken. There has been a treason at sea in my ocean of troubles that means very little in the broad scheme of everything. Yet my heart aches for the absence of visions of yesterday. I shrug it off, hopefully, and await the joy of tomorrow.

"Surely goodness will follow me all of my days..."

1 Comments:

  • Wow.

    Did you write that? Cuz, that's some heavy stuff. I think if I weren't reading it in the wee hours of the morning, then I could quite possibly understand "muchas more" (haha) than I do now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Apr 29, 02:47:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >