The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Communist Fundraisers

Women can't even understand themselves, so how am I suppose to?

I am a tired panda... you see, I am running off of 2 hours of sleep. My plan was to go to bed at a "reasonable hour" and get up and go to church. Let's just say that plan didn't happen. I went to bed around 7:30. I'm not going to blame other people but.... I am...

We stayed up watching a nice blend of Firefly and Lost. We also listened to the musings of one Dane Cook. And all of a sudden, it was daylight. Stupid sun... Why does it always have to keep shining and stuff?

Just got through with another fundraiser for our mission trip to New Orleans in a couple of weeks. We raised a little over a thousands dollars. Spuds can go a long way, you know? The best part of it was being the dj of the fundraiser. All I did was put a c.d. in and walked away. I got jiggy with it.

And today will hopefully be dedicated to finishing the chapter over Marxism. I have over 15 pages so it will take every bit of sunlight for me to do it ..... I'm a slow reader, by the way. But Marxism is kind of interesting... gotta love those communists.

Random picture time:

Bryan really scares me...

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >