The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, May 01, 2006

Female Flatulates

I'm getting too old for this...

Spending late nights with friends are great, don't get me wrong, but they are wearing me out sometimes. Last night, I spent literally half of a day at a friends house not doing homework, which I desperately needed to do. But it was a good time, nonetheless. I got to know some people a lot better and got to meet a few people as well. So, here's a recap of yesterday:
  • Got to beat up a sitting apparatus.
  • Burping contest with a girl.
  • Heard stories of a floater, a "child left behind" so to speak.
  • Made people-tacos.
  • Read about dang communism.
  • Tried to hit a friend in man-land with a football.
  • Poured beverages for dozens of people.
  • Chili's.
  • Pulled the cover off of a skank-nasty pool.
  • Discussed girl-farts.

There you have it. The summation of my yesterday. I would add stuff that happened today but... nothing happened.

Random picture:

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >